03/07/2013

BECOMING AGGRESSIVE !



Learn how to be aggressive when it comes to supernatural warfare. Don`t play game with the devil and his fools. Bind him and kick him out your life .Make him lose hair by releasing fire on his head. Declare the blood of Jesus against principalities and rulers of darkness ruling above your health and household. Send volcano fire over the dragon and send him back to the pit of darkness where he belongs.

Jesus says: Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Matthew 18:18
Bear in mind that "From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force. Matthew 11:12

If witches see Satan and his fallen angels, then me too I see God and His mighty Angels. I say, devil don't mess with me. I command God's fire to burn you from your head to your feet. I stand against every witches and wizard that rise against your destiny in the spiritual realm. I charge the ministering spirits to arrest every demons of hell that stand against your life. I release the sword of the Lord. I locate every evil spirit; I cut them into pieces and bind them into pit of darkness for the day of judgement. I release the north wind and I command it to destroy the leviathan spirit and every spirit of control that stand against your progress.
Satan, listen to me: Fire on you in Jesus name! I locate every spirit of witchcraft that turn into crows, flies, mouse and snake. I give you your eviction notice. Get out their house in Jesus name. I lock you up, you cannot return into your body.

 I release the blood of Jesus to demolish every satanic atmosphere in your house. Spirit of sickness and infirmity, now listen: Come out of them in Jesus name. I lose them and let them go in Jesus name! I locate every mirror and diabolic radar meant to monitor your life; I declare them to break now. Fire on you in Jesus name. I declare the power of the blood of Jesus to overshadow you. I command healing in your body, money in your pocket and food on your table in Jesus name!
Now command that devil of sickness to leave you alone in Jesus name. Amen !

No comments: