19/01/2012

REVIVAL IS COMING TO EUROPE

I am extremely passionate about a billion soul harvest. I want to see the beauty of Jesus unveiled to all the nations. I believe in an outpouring of the Spirit, greater than what Joel. 2. prophesied. An outpouring, where ALL FLESH moves in dreams and visions, miracles, and prophecy. Where all of creation sings the song of redemption and becomes the man or woman they were created to be. He longs for all mankind to attain this knowledge, and anything less that to me, is not his heart.”

I can see great revival moving to Europe, Great Britain in particular . Mighty Miracles and Sings and wonders taking place in the days to come ! I see multitude of Angels being released in huge dimension. I see Fire and Glory ! Lives will be changed and restored as never before. Hearken the Voice of God all ye people ! Pray for the revival ! This is the season! This is your season !

No comments: