24/06/2012

WORD OF PROPHECY FOR A NATION

Earlier today i was on my knees and I saw the Lord in His glory! Then He said to me: Son of man what do you hear? I replied, I hear sounds of sea waves. Then, He asked me, what do you feel? I replied I feel a strong wind coming from the east to North. Then He asked one more time: Son of man what do you see ? I answered: I see the flood coming from the four corners of the Land. I see the waters enraged against the Land and destroy the people lives.

And the Lord said to me: That`s right ! Son of man pray for the wind to stop, waters to calm down and and flood to cease across the Land. Do not let this happen. Do not let wind affect the liberty of the people. For the enemy has planned something against the people and its land in the next 2 and 3 months. He has planned terrible things to happen . Things that will affect freedom across the Land. Things that will affect the way people think, speak and live across the Land. Life will be bitter and the spirit fear will run across the atmosphere. Things that will affect the rest the World economically,spiritually and politically from poor to rich, believers and non believers.

Now tell my people to pray. Tell them to intercede for peace without ceasing. Tell my people to pray for these things not to come to pass . If my people pray, the flood will not take place and the waters will no come. For I am Lord of peace. I watch over the nation and my people. My plans shall prevail, not of the evil one.

I will deliver the Land and it`s people and my Holy Name shall be glorified.

(Apostle Medyt )

NB: Precious people of God, please pray of the United Kingdom ! Pray for the city of London . Please Pray ! Pray without ceasing !

For you shall know, the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

No comments: