17/09/2012

CHANGE YOUR FACTS INTO TRUTH



When you are going through situations in life as if you’re without hope and constantly complaining, the chances of your situation changing can be described in 3 words. "Slim to none" Remember "According to your faith let it be done to you"
 If you are thinking my situation never change, I'm sick, I'm broke, I am the only one who is having this...etc...

Complaint.- An expression of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
A complaint can be a way to force other people to carry some of your negative feeling.

In year 2000, when I came face to face with the devil and was severely attacked by him, believe me, I was seriously tempted to complain, because I couldn’t bear the pain I went through, because all my flesh was destroyed by sicknesses ( blindness, heart disease, skin disease, paralysis and many more ). However I made a decision that my words would line up with God's words and declare the goodness of God and His promises upon my life even being in midst pain.

Change a complaint with the Word of God. Just because your situation is a fact, does not mean it is the Truth. Gods Truth will change a fact into a new fact that lines up with His Truth. Take in the Word like medicine, every hour if you need to when you feel the pain, discouragement etc. The Word is the only medicine you cannot overdose on.

Change your complaint with words of faith. Change starts with your thinking and speaking.

How? Start reading and studying the Word. Use the Word in your everyday speech, then you'll notice your faith building and your speech will begin to line up the Word of God.

When unwavering faith enters the spiritual atmosphere, God is pleased and Heaven stands at attention to work in your favor.

Live everyday in expectation

Expect good things, and they will come.

God is always working in your favor, even if you cannot see it.

According to your faith let it be done to you.

No comments: