An Angelic Encounter
“Then he (the angel) said to me, ‘Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come because of your words.’” (Daniel 10:12)
Dear reader, I remember that for a long period of time, nothing seemed to work in my life. Everything I did ended in disappointment. I felt as though I was fighting against certain forces of darkness. In short, I was deeply discouraged and felt exhausted from living in suffering. So, one day, I decided to seek the face of God through fasting and prayer.
While I was in my room, kneeling in an atmosphere of prayer, with my eyes fixed on the grace of God, suddenly an angel of God appeared to me in glory. He said to me, “Get up, Medyt, I have things to show you!” Then he touched my hand, and in an instant, I was taken into a supernatural experience.
I can say that it was an extraordinary vision, because we went to the second heaven. In fact, the second heaven is not the heaven of God, but a realm where the kingdom of darkness operates. Ephesians 6:12 says:
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
In this heavenly realm, many demonic activities take place. While I was there in the spirit, I looked above my head and saw another heaven above us that I could not enter. The heaven above us looked like crystal glass, very beautiful to behold. I could not even see everything that was beyond that heaven.
Suddenly, I saw an image resembling an old woman standing in that heaven above us. I asked the angel why the woman was standing up there. He answered that it was not a woman, but an evil spirit. It was the spirit of occultism operating around my spiritual dimension to prevent my prayers from reaching God. In fact, it was the spirit of Lucifer opposing my blessing.
At that moment, I remembered the story of the prophet Daniel, whose prayers and answers had been intercepted by the prince of the air for approximately twenty-one days.
Then the angel said to me, “Command the power of God to consume this spirit now, so that you may access your inheritance!”
So I began commanding the fire of God to burn this spirit. As I did so, I discovered that every time I spoke words of authority, this evil spirit transformed into something of a different form.
After doing this seven times, I saw the power of God burn this devil until it became ashes. Then the angel said to me, “It is done! Now the heavens are open over you, and your blessing is within your reach.”
Then we descended to earth at what seemed like the speed of light.
After this experience, my life began to change, and the favor of God began to manifest in everything I did. Today, even those who bless me are blessed. The favor of God is upon me; this is what the people of God receive whenever they come into contact with my ministry.
Dear reader, the purpose of this message is to open your spiritual perception to the supernatural dimension of dreams and visions.
NB: To contact us, please visit our website: www.apostlemedyt.org
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG TO RECEIVE MORE MESSAGES.
SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
May God bless you!
Apostle Medyt

No comments:
Post a Comment