14/08/2026

New Age Agenda


The Origin of the New Age Agenda (N.A.A.)



The New Age Agenda was launched on March 8, 1986, on the planet Jupiter. Its purpose was therefore to initiate everyone into occultism, including Christians, if possible. It was therefore planned that every person living on Earth should be initiated into Freemasonry in order to succeed in life.

Why March 8? It is the date of the International Women's Day celebration.

 

The New Age Agenda. System of England

When this agenda was launched in 1986 on Jupiter, Lucifer chose the country of England and the city of London as the world centre of occultism. Remember, as I mentioned in one of my messages on this blog, that Hell Central is located in the city of Plymouth, England. The Occult Code of the city of London is therefore Toilet 18. (18 = 6 + 6 + 6). We find the code 666 in the number 18.

Remember that most of the world's financial crises and wars that have taken place during this century have had their origin in England and the USA. Without the contribution of the United Kingdom, for example, the USA could not have waged war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The financial crisis of 2008, for example, began in England.

 

Stardom

 


What was Stardom?

Stardom was a spacecraft belonging to Lucifer and the fallen angels. This spacecraft was created on the planet Jupiter using angelic technology, what is today called AI. It connected Jupiter and planet Earth. It was extremely large and sophisticated in terms of technology. It traveled at the speed of light.

The angels who were imprisoned on the planet Jupiter had provided the advanced technology for its creation. Stardom had the ability to lift objects through its magnetism and gravitational force. Every evening, Stardom descended into the waters of London, more precisely between London Bridge and the O2 Arena, between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., to assess the activities of the occult world and advance their agenda throughout the world. Inside this spacecraft were some of the world's greatest scientists, dead or alive, as well as fallen angels and imprisoned angels who worked day and night.

Inside Stardom, there was a voice reader, and Lucifer's voice could be heard throughout the spacecraft. His voice animated and motivated everyone who was working to advance his agenda.

 

Lucifer's Poison of Occult Initiation

To be more explicit, I would first like to emphasize the following: In order to initiate someone into occultism, Lucifer ingest a quantity of H2S poison and moves close to the Sun's circular orbit so that it can dissolve within his body. Within him, there are nine forms of poison, all consisting of H2S gas and other substances.

The New Age Agenda's H2S+ poison was manufactured in Stardom on an industrial scale for the colonization of the Earth. When the New Age Agenda was launched on Jupiter in 1986 for the New World Order of 2018, the city of London was chosen as the centre of satanic activities in the world. The Illuminati code of London in Jupiter is: Toilet 18.

The poison of the New Age was manufactured aboard the Stardom spacecraft. What led Lucifer to enter the more specific scientific field of occult poison manufacturing was his vision of colonizing the entire world with occultism.

 

How Did Satan Operate Before Each Occult Initiation?

DNA

The work of the fallen angels was to collect human DNA and give it to the devil. In order to destroy human life, Satan needs to recover a person's DNA from their breath, saliva, urine, bodily odours, and even body vapor, as well as other forms of DNA, in order to be able to possess their life. Without DNA, he is unable to inject his occult venom into a person.

 

The Origin of the New Age Agenda

The New Age Agenda was launched on March 18, 1986, on the planet Jupiter. Its purpose was therefore to initiate everyone into occultism, including Christians if possible. It was therefore planned that every person living on Earth should be initiated into Freemasonry in order to succeed in life.

Why March 8? It is the date of the International Women's Day celebration.


The New Age Agenda (NAA) System of England


When this agenda was launched in 1986 on Jupiter, Lucifer chose the country of England and the city of London as the world center of occultism. Remember, as I mentioned in one of my messages on this blog, that Central Hell is located in the city of Plymouth, England. The Occult Code of the city of London is therefore Toilet 18. (18 = 6 + 6 + 6). We find the code 666 in the number 18.

Remember that most of the world's financial crises and wars that have taken place during this century have had their origin in England and the USA. Without the contribution of the United Kingdom, for example, the USA could not have waged war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The financial crisis of 2008, for example, began in England.


The Occult Eye


The occult eye is a highly advanced form of night vision. Also called the cobra's eye, it is the principal tool of all occult arts. Its origin goes back to the distant ages of the creation of the angels. The celestial perception of angels is connected with the Eye of the Eternal, or the chamber of God's throne, which enables them to see to the ends of the earth. Ezekiel 1:18 describes the mystery of the eyes surrounding the wheels of His throne.

Before Lucifer became a demon, Satan, dragon, or cobra, he was a cherub angel like any other and possessed angelic vision. But once he became corrupted and was cast out of the heavenly kingdom to the surface of the abyss, he lost the excellence of divine perception and was disconnected from the throne chamber. His vision was therefore corrupted by darkness. His visual ability became inferior compared with that of the angels, because the angels possess VCHD (High-Definition Celestial Vision), coordinated by the Lord of Hosts from Zion, the holy mountain.


How the Occult Eye Works

The inspiration for the occult eye was drawn from the oval object, or the Great Red Spot, on the planet Jupiter. The Great Red Spot rotates counterclockwise, with a period of approximately six (6) Earth days.  The number of days of its rotation represents the occult code 6.

When someone possesses occult vision, everything they think or meditate upon first passes through this eye. It is like an X-ray image in the shape of a pyramid of a fetus embryo. According to Lucifer, every human being must depend on occult vision in order to live on Earth.

This lie is paradoxical because the occult eye, once placed on a person's face, orbits at a 360-degree angle in a random manner without control. This eye enables Lucifer to take complete control of a person's memory in order to direct their life, thoughts, and sensory organs like the steering wheel of a vehicle. Keep this in mind: a person's memory is the covering of their life and the security of their soul.


The Danger of 555


Vehicle with Registration Number O2 N.A.A

The human soul is the human meter, that is, his life. It is located in the heart. Once a person undergoes an occult initiation, Lucifer inserts the nine forms of ANA poisons into him. Suddenly, he becomes a slave; that is, Lucifer turns his face in the opposite direction and corrupts his character with his poisons.

The 555 is the veiled form of the number 6. (555: 5 + 5 + 5 = 15, and 15: 1 + 5 = 6), meaning the eye of the cobra or ancient serpent.

The association of the occult eye and 555 is what forms the life of the occultist. This is what constitutes code 8, which is the most important code of the New Age.

Once this 555 poison is inserted into the veins of the center of consciousness (in the longitudinal cortex), it automatically activates the occult eye and causes Lucifer's character to dominate his nature. As a result, the person no longer recognizes himself and begins to react like Lucifer and do everything Lucifer asks him to do.

As seen in the Freemasonry pyramid, the occult eye is the core of the New Age Agenda. It causes man to become the vehicle of this agenda because it transforms man into Toilet 6, meaning that it brings his soul into an inert state.

Once the occultist becomes this vehicle, Lucifer therefore gives him a very particular registration number: O2.6 ANA (ANA = New Age Agenda). O2 stands for occult eye and represents the occult vision placed upon the memory, which is like the dashboard of a vehicle, while 6ANA represents the 555, the poison that has been inserted into his veins and disfigures the state of his soul. In other words, it transforms the state of his heart, or the engine of this vehicle.

Without this registration number, the application of code 8 is impossible. Everyone who disobeys the devil goes through his code 8. The combination of the eye and the New Age Agenda poison in man causes him to lose his autonomy of decision-making. when man disobeys Satan or Lucifer. he then applied Code 8 against him. In the occult numerology, Code 8 is therefore the code of a excessive routine & suffering. 


Lucifer Becomes the Driver of the Occultist's Life

Here I share this mystery with you using deeper language...

Every vehicle with registration number 6 N.A.A travels at a speed of 9 km/h. Its steering wheel is eight (8) times more flexible than that of an ordinary vehicle. It is a hybrid vehicle powered by solar energy, meaning it depends on LVX  radiation to operate.

It is a single-seater with only one seat, and that seat belongs to Lucifer: the LVX (Lucifer) driver is positioned in the center, with no other passenger sitting beside him. He drives the vehicle without obeying any road laws.

Its shape is oval, giving it a futuristic appearance. Its mass production began in 1986 and was expected to increase in 2018. The investors in the manufacture of this vehicle, Rothschild, therefore anticipated that 2018 would be a year of excellence for this vehicle brand and its consumers—that is, the release of the mark of the beast 666.

If you feel facinated by this message, do this prayer:


The Prayer of Spiritual Warfare


Hallelujah!

If sorcerers or Occultists see Satan and demons, then I see God and the angels. Now may God's judgment fall upon all those who destroy your life through sickness, suffering, and sin. May the fire of the Lord consume them from head to foot. May the angels deliver you from the forces of darkness and satanic attacks. I command the covering of the blood of Jesus over you.

Satan, listen to me: release their house in the name of Jesus! Go away into the dry places and the abyss of darkness where you belong. I command the north wind to pursue and crush the head of Leviathan.

I sabotage every power of witchcraft that hinders your progress. I release fire against every power of deception, defeat, discouragement, intimidation, and failure in the name of Jesus. Satan, listen to me: your time has expired. Now get out and go into the dry places! I command your immediate resignation in the name of Jesus!

I declare that there will be no sickness and no deaths in your family! Every agenda of Satan against you is without effect in the name of Jesus! I command the angels of God to remove every cloud of darkness from above your head in the name of Jesus. I break every connection with spirits of the dead, night husbands, and night wives in your life in the name of Jesus! I translate every tongue that rises against you into judgment, and I condemn it by the authority and apostolic mandate that I have received from God to deliver His people!

Mountain, spirit of Pharaoh, principality, sorcerer, I strip you of your power in the name of Jesus. I terminate your satanic contract now. I terminate the existence of every kind of serpent spirit and spirit of control over your life in the name of Jesus.

I impose my veto against every spirit of witchcraft and disconnect every family connection that allows Satan to destabilize you.

I cancel every atmospheric and satanic proliferation around your health. By the power of the name of Jesus, I oppose every spirit of manipulation, marginalization, and rejection against you. I confuse the plans of the enemy against your family. I break every bond of sin and confusion over you.

Hallelujah! I command the arrest of demons of the waters, mountains, forests, and air that oppose your progress. I remove every spirit of divorce operating in your household and cast out every spirit of chronic singleness from you in the name of Jesus!

I destroy every spirit of lack of peace or joy in your life. I cast out every spirit of frustration, humiliation, and shame that governs your life. I command every spirit of false spiritual identity to leave your life now!

I discourage every demonic operation against you from now until the end of this year in the name of Jesus!

I strike every spirit of Antichrist, rebellion, blockage, and unemployment in your life in the name of Jesus!

I declare that every power of abracadabra, voodoo, white magic, black magic, Freemasonry, and joujou against you is without effect in the name of Jesus!

By the power of God, I deliver you from the power of cigarettes, alcoholism, and sexual perversion!

I declare that every evil conspiracy against you is without effect.

I forbid Satan from approaching you and your family. May your businesses prosper now, and may your opponents be confused in the name of Jesus!

I declare that from today onward, the ways of the devil against you are confused!

It is written: “Those whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven; and those whose sins you retain, they are retained” (John 20:23). Therefore, I bless those who bless you, and declare cursed those who curse you.

I cancel every false prophecy and declaration against your destiny. In the name of Jesus, I command order in your life and household in the name of Jesus!

May the walls of unemployment collapse!

May the walls of divorce collapse!

May the walls of hardship and misery collapse!

May the walls of insecurity collapse!

May the walls of bad luck collapse!

May the walls of confusion and failure collapse!

May the walls of slander against you collapse!

May the walls of demonic possession collapse!

In the name of Jesus Christ, I command barren women to receive children, the unemployed to find work, travelers to receive their visas, and immigrants to receive their residency. Singles, receive marriage! To the sick, healing; and to everyone else, divine favor!

I command the opening of every kind of door of blessing.

I command life—yes, life in abundance—into your members, and may every kind of sickness disappear from your body in the name of Jesus.

I command good health in your body, money in your pockets, and food on your table in the name of Jesus Christ.

“Satan, get out and leave them alone now in the name of Jesus!”

Dear reader, receive God's victory in every area of your life. It is done. Now take possession of your destiny in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

No comments: