30/08/2026

Testimony of Healing & Miracle

Once upon the time, around 2 am, after my earlier morning prayer I had a vision. In that vision, I found myself in an auditorium ministering to people; the anointing of God was moving; many sick people received healing and deliverances. In this vision, I found myself inside a certain room and they were many people inside. Suddenly, I began to pray for a young man who suffered from mental disorder and suddenly, he was healed. After that, the power of God came down in the service and many other diseases were healed. People even received the baptism of the Spirit. Then as soon as the vision stopped, I woke up. Afterwards, I decided to pray about the same vision and decide to wait until sometimes to see the manifestation. I recall, in the same year, I got invited by some colleagues to minister in their Church in London England. I remember that I was supposed to hold one month seminar in that church. Then I asked them if it was possible for us to have a healing and miracle Service in the closing stage. They responded positively. It was 

on Sunday October 26th 2009 around 4 pm that the healing service took place. As I ministered there, I saw that the service was packed with countless sick people of all kind, then I said by faith: “Today every sick person will be healed in this place In Jesus ‘Name!”. Suddenly a young man who used to suffer from generic mental disorder came in front of me exactly as the Lord spoke to me in the vision months before. So by faith and prayed for him and he was instantly healed. Then God moved mightily and tangibly in the service and healed every one of them. To be fair, the number of creative miracles recorded during that meeting was unprecedented.” Everyone who attended that service was healed. The lost were saved too. Praise God! Dear reader, When God promises you something, stand firm, believe and pray. Alike me, I received the word from God but I had to show my interest in what He was about to do. I prayed earnestly until his vision happened.

No comments: