30/08/2026

Miracles still happen today


In October 2008, we had healing and miracle service. Many people from across the United Kingdom attended our evangelism crusade in London. And I remember on that day, when I was ministering, I perceived there was a woman in that auditorium who suffered from terminal cancer. She was totally paralysed and she could not walk at all without the help of crutches. She`s been a Christian for many years but had become completely paralysed because of terminal of cancer. In addition to that, she suffered excruciating pains every day. She couldn`t even walk properly, every day she used crutches. Then she came to the healing service with hope of being healed by God. So when I was ministering under the anointing of God, I perceived that she had faith to be Healed, then I said to her “ Mum God is going to heal you now” She replied “yes I believe that”, all of the sudden she stood up, leaping stood, walked and praising God. Alleluia! Suddenly, I picked up her crutches and threw them away. 

 After receiving her healing, whilst being interviewed, she explained how she came about her faith. She told me, she got herself ready for healing by listening to the word of faith preached by men of God. Therefore before coming to the meeting, she told God, “Father today is my day, I am going to this service and I'm not coming back home with these crutches” She was able to stand up and walk, totally healed! Since that day, she continues to enjoy her good health and sound mind. This experience shows us that constant crying everyday cannot change a situation but while we act by faith then God get moved. Many people of God need to realise this truth. Crying day and night about a pain isn`t going to change anything. What you need is to act your faith. God didn`t say the “crying” of a righteous man pleases God. However, it is Faith that Pleases Him. As you read this testimony today, I believe God for a miracle for you. Act upon your faith and receive your healing right now in Jesus` name!

No comments: